Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Blogger Shoot; Need A Ride ?

Okay, here's the deal for the LuckyGunner Blogger Shoot Memorial Day Weekend.

I have made reservations at the Econo-lodge for a Friday, 27 May Check-in and Sunday, 29 May Check-out for a room with two double beds.

If anyone on the way from Chicago, through Indy to Knoxville, needs a ride and place to stay, I'm willing to split fuel and room costs.   I've got a 4 door Saab 9-3 that comfortably seats four with room for luggage and guns, and gets 30+MPG.   If there are several people interested in hitching a lift, I also offer the option of pulling my camper (sleeps three very comfortably; or seven, if some of those seven REALLY LIKE each other.)

So there are are variety of options available.  But I've basically got room for three more in the car with the option of spending the weekend in a camper at a campground near the shoot if you don't want to hotel it.

So if you are headed to the Blogger Shoot and are interested in any of the above options, send me an e-mail: scout26 at sbcglobal dot net and we can work out details.   Your chariot awaits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment