Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Atlas Shrugged

If you haven't read the book, you should.  If you haven't seen the movie, that's okay, because it comes out this Friday.

I'm going to do something I haven't done since Blackhawk Down came out.

I'm going to see a movie in a theather.
I usually check out a movie from the library, but mostly what are considered "Classics".  Meaning Jimmy Stewart, Spencer Tracey, Montgomery Clift, Burt Lancaster, Henry Fonda, Gregory Peck, Steve McQueen and, of course, John Wayne.  

So Hollyweird doesn't get much of my money.

However, in this case.  The producers will get my dollar "vote".

And I can't wait to see the following part(s).

2 comments:

  1. I hope you're not expecting too much. I expect badness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If they follow the book, which shouldn't be hard as it's basically written a script, complete with directors notes, it should be good.

    I hope that it does well as the "message" of the movie needs to spread and understood.

    ReplyDelete